Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sunday, March 6, 2011

HAUL: Stila Travel Palettes

I went to Stila's website earlier this week to see what kind of deals they have going on, because they usually do. To my surprise, I found these palettes! They sell for $10 (a $65 value) but I got these two for $9 bucks! what a steal!  I just got them and thought I should do a Haul video, but there's just two palettes and its too short for a video haul. Anyways, In the back of the palette, it also says the number/order of the palette because it belongs in a collectible collection. There were 5 palettes originally released, and out of the five, I have 3 & 5.

1 comments:

monaismyname said...

These palettes are so cute!! I was gonna get them but i figured some of the colors just repeat on the other. and they ran out of stock too. lol

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates