Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LANYARDS/ CHOKER Q&A

If you have any questions regarding the products below, please let me know.
email me here:
nicolelanyard@yahoo.com

For Products click on the "shop" for a good cause" tab

I am helping out my sister's outreach program which she started in the Philippines. She is helping less fortunate kids, in my hometown of Zamboanga, Philippines. For more info about her charity, please click the " OUTREACH PROGRAM" tab on top.


She all hand made these lanyards, She was also the winner for JCPenney Get Schooled contest winner with The City's Star WHITNEY PORT.


Her contest entry, she also talks a little bit about her outreach program
as seen here.




Thank you for purchasing, I will be posting up more, as soon as my dear sister finishes making them.
Sales earned, will go to her charity and also towards buying materials for making more lanyards.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates