Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, February 10, 2011

First Impression: Urban Decay Naked Palette

So its finally here!! My own Urban Decay Naked Palette!

 My pictures are not giving justice to how this palette looks like. 
will follow up a video review/first impressions to this post so dont worry!
12 eye shadows including 4 new ones

24/7 eyeliner duo in Zero(black) and Whiskey(brown)

Mini size Original Primer Potion

So this palette includes 12 full size eye shadows! A single eye shadow is 0.05 oz, and if you buy an eye shadow individually that's $17 each x 12, that's $204 total just for the shadows alone. So for this palette being only $44, I think that is a steal! In this palette you also get a duo 24/7 eyeliner in ZERO and WHISKEY. Both are in the permanent line. The exterior packaging is a chocolatey in color and its velvety to the touch. Its very sophisticated. Not like other the other palettes from urban decay with the unnecessary graffiti.

So today I have swatches for you, my full review will be coming up very sooon.



All the swatches does not have any primer. I wanted to showcase these eye shadows the way they are. So far my favorite all over eyelid color is toasted, crease color is either hustle, buck or naked. Virgin as a highlighter. Virgin is the lightest color in the palette. A lot of the finishes in this palette is either a satin or very shimmery. So that's a biggie for me because I like matte colors. In this palette, there's only two. Both of the matte colors can be used as transition or crease colors. Toasted reminds me of MAC's all that glitters, except that toasted is  bit on the bronzy side.


Again, this isn't my full on review, just my first impressions.

Thanks for taking your time and reading this!!

5 comments:

AsianBeautyx89 said...

I wish to have this one soon!

Ysha M. said...

you have such awesome swatches! I didn't know there was a black covered Naked Palette! Sweet! =D

Grace said...

Hi, Its actually not black, the lighting is making it look black lol

Marcy said...

I've been wanting to get this pallet!!

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com

geishcharles said...

i found you love! the UD still rawks noh?:)) i followed u alr~!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates