Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

NEW Wet N Wild Spring 2011 Collection: Trios

wSo I accidentally found these at the CVS while I was trying to stock up on MILK. Yes milk, because we had a huge Blizzard coming the following day, and I knew that CVS was the only one open 24 hours, and it was already midnight. Anyways, I have swatches of these really gorgeous palettes. They were not in the Wet N Wild Section in the Beauty Aisle. It was kinda tucked away. Which to me was very interesting.

Wet N Wild Spring 2011 Trios


 So far, all of these shadows are at least satin to shimmery. Not of them were matte, but satin and a little bit of shimmer doesnt hurt.

331 I Dream of Greenie
I'm Feeling Retro
I Got Good Jeans

I'm Getting Sunburned

Silent Treatment

Spoiled Brat
 My favorite palette/trio is Silent Treatment and I'm Getting Sunburned.  The only con I found in these palettes is from the "Spoiled Brat" palette. The Black with silver glitters isn't as pigmented and the glitters are chunky, but it doesn't show up in the swatch. Again, its a hit or miss with these palettes.

The black itself is satin but very sheer. One advice regarding blending these eye shadows, start with as little amount as possible, because again they are very pigmented and with the regular palettes, that seems to be the issue with people.

Wet N Wild has done it again with these palettes, if you are looking for more of the neutral and natural looking colors, go for the Trios in the permanent line. If you are looking for more Jazz in colors, try the New Spring collection.

These eyeshadows are rumored to replace to older trios in the color icon line, also if you got to Wet N Wild's website, these aren't even in the product line. In any case limited edition or not, these palettes are a must have. Supposedly drugstores are getting them this month, and other drugstores just got these too early, even as early as December.

For only $2.99 (US) its very affordable, and really worth the money. You really don't need to pick up all six like I did. To me, I needed to show all colors to my readers/audience, as to give theme choices and variety when deciding what to purchase.

hope this helps!!
Grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates