Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sunday, May 15, 2011

NYX $1.20 SALE DRAMA!

NYX was having a huge 12 hour sale starting today at 12pm PST and ends exactly 12 hours later. The sale started at 2pm Central time.

NYX is celebrating 12 years of being in business.



This sale was amazing. Almost everything was only $1.20 and there is a limit of two shades per item.
Example: You can get 2 Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in milk, and you can get 2 more Jumbo eyeshadow pencil of a different shade.


Also this sale was limited only to US, continental. They didn't even include CANADA which was weird.

Nobody was able to log in onto our NYX accounts because the site was down. Minutes before the sale started. I was still able to log in and look around. So i turned to the official Facebook Page and Twitter to get some updates from NYX and some from customers.

Everyone just bombarded the NYX FB wall. Cursing, Boycotting, and basically hating on NYX.
Nyx did say that they were having difficulties, and we understand. Everyone's question was why NYX did not anticipate the traffic that the website got today. Because of the huge amount of people trying to get on there. IT CRASHED!

3 hours later....
The announced that they are online and ready. I still got a SERVICE UNAVAILABLE page. I kept refreshing my tabs, and i finally got it. It probably took me at least half refreshing each tab. After all that, I finally was able to submit and purchase and order.

So I immediately turned to facebook and let the others know that I got it. I was called a liar, and a nyx employee faking a purchase. They asked for proof, and I gave it to them. It is up on NYX's FB Page.

I still can't get over the fact that, people are so rude! I only went on facebook to let the others that are waiting, that there was hope. Our patience paid off, but in return I was called a LIAR. How cruel can yo be?

I gave them a screenshot of the Order confirmation to shut their pie holes up. At least there we're few good people who were happy about my order.

Note to myself, If there is any sale like this ever, I wont announce it to the world that I made it through and made my order.

Don't worry I will post an entry/ video haul of my purchases once they arrive.
They did extended the sale til tomorrow noon PST. So please visit their FB page or Twitter for updates. The website is still down at times, but if you are patient like me, you might get lucky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates