Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, January 13, 2011

L'oreal Hip Duo Collection and Swatches

So far I have a mixture of both the matte(not really that matte) and shimmery shadows

L'oreal Hip Concentrated Eyeshadow duos






Pigmentation is amazing except for the white/cream color that came with "flash", you can barely see it in my swatches, but overall this eyeshadow duos are cheaper than mac eye shadows. They are available at most drugstores (U.S./ Canada)
Sometimes, It could be a hit or miss on each duos, like one eyeshadow can be more pigmented than the other. I recommend using a primer or a base under these shadows. The packaging is ok at best. You can also depot these eye shadows and create your own palette.
My personal favorite, is Dynamic, Charisma, and cheeky. I have tutorial inspired by Miley Cyrus' Video "can't be tamed" where I used the Dynamic duo. Its on my Youtube channel. The Price depends where you get it, usually Walmart carries them, and its always cheaper than all the drugstores, but CVS/Walgreens will usually have a sale, as well as Ulta. Price ranges from $6-$8. If there's a sale, these babies can even be as cheap as $2.50. So don't forget to try them out. =)



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates