Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Review: MAC FALSE LASHES MASCARA


Review: MAC FALSE LASHES MASCARA



"Fashionably false in look, but honestly real, this mascara's key benefits of volume and curl are matched by a dramatic end look. The unique edge: the ultra-thickening formula in combo with the plush-'em-up action of its unique double-lush brush."

Price: $18.00 (U.S.) available at any MAC counter, Store, Nordstrom and www.maccosmetics.com
-For a higher end mascara, this is actually worth a try because if you compare it to other higher end like Lancome, Estee Lauder, the MAC mascara is cheaper.
To be honest with you, I really think there is not single mascara out there that  can give you the "false lashes" effect, but there are a lot that claims they can.This new MAC mascara also came out with the MAC and Marcel Wanders collection. Same packaging but the details are different. The Mascara from the permanent line has the name "False Lashes" on it, while the MAC and Marcel mascara, has the collection name on it.

As you can probably tell in the video,, my lashes are naturally straight and very short. That is also one of the reasons why I am always on the hunt for the best mascara. Who isn't? I suggest two coats, for each eye. Three coats can make it a little two much. Warning spider legs!

My Lashes are definitely different with this mascara! It is so long and still looking natural. =)

Its very lightweight. I tried to curl it and this mascara kept my curls all day. Its amazing. Also I did try it without curling my lashes. It even curled my lashes a bit. So that's crazy amazing! 

As I said in my review video, it can take up to 20-30 seconds before the mascara dries, so that is plenty of time for you to work with the lashes.

I am not a big fan of higher end mascaras, but this one caught my attention, and to my luck. It became a holy grail. Ive only own it for a couple of days, so we'll see how well it lasts in the bottle, if the formulation changes over time as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates