Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Favorite Nail Polish: Essie's Sand Tropez

I filmed a nail polish haul video a couple days ago that I have not edited yet, so sorry bout that. Anyways, I was hunting this shade down for weeks now and I finally got it!
Essie in Sand Tropez, Its my perfect nude(semi-matte) nail polish
I needed to stop wearing dark winter colors lol So I am sticking with Nude and Pastel Colors.
Essie Nail polishes are amazing, they are heavily pigmented, and just one coat covers up my whole entire nail.( I probably don't need a second coat.
I need a professional manicure soon, lol Im due for one

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates