Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, April 14, 2011

First Impressions: MAC Quite Cute Mieralized blush in Miss Behave

As all of you know that MAC released a new collection last 4/7/11. I had been waiting for this collection since February. Temptalia had a review on her blog as well as her YT page, she recommended to skip out on the QUAD, why? Because it was not even worth the Money. It was not pigmented at all, and for a MAC e/s that is a big fail. All the other products, I was thinking that the nail polishes are very dupable with a lot of drugstore polishes out there with the fraction of the cost. Lipgloss(plush glass) I also skipped this, due to the fact that my lips does not need and "plumping" look. What intrigued me the most is the mineralized blush.
 Out of the three, I picked out the peachy one which was in Miss Behave, the other two was a lavender color, and the other one was a cool tone pink.








These buttons came for free! So Cute! The name for this collection fits perfectly! MAC never does any freebies, not that I know of.











Until next time folks

xoxo
Grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates