Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fruit Salad Filipino Style

Fruit Salad Filipino Style
Ever since I was a little girl, this is a staple in any family parties, or every party  in the Philippines. My grandma would always make the best fruit salad, and if it is not sweet that would make your teeth hurt, then its not sweet at all.

Ingredients.
1 can of fruit cocktail in heavy syrup
1 small can of table cream
Half a cup of Nata de Coco or Coconut gelatin ( I just used up half of the jar)
1/4 cup condensed milk.









 This is as close as I can get to a slice of home. Now this delicious feast is chillling in fridge, and I am dying to eat it lol
Whenever I eat this, I make sure to save every bit of nata de coco, and I will eat it last. Its just my habit. Save the best for last .

Alright, I know this is a random entry, not beauty related, but since filming the food tag, I felt like, this is a part of me, food is a part of me, and I would like to share it to the world.











2 comments:

sugar sugar said...

i also save the nata de cocos for last when eating salads! =)

DeBi said...

i soo love nata de coco too!!! but i eat it first...lol

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates